|1st Yr. Arts||256|
|2nd Yr. Arts||256|
|3rd Yr. Arts||256|
|1st Yr. Sc||160|
|2nd Yr. Sc||160|
|3rd Yr. Sc||160|
|1st Yr. Com||64|
|2nd Yr. Com||64|
|3rd Yr. Com||64|
1. The college office opens from 10.00 AM to 5 PM daily except on Sundays and holidays unless otherwise notified in advance.
2. Students are required to go to the specified counter to get their work done. They should not enter the office for any purpose without permission.
3. Students are required to maintain discipline at the counter. The queue habit facilitates work and helps everybody.
4. Students are not allowed to enter the staff common room. In case a student has some work with a member of a staff, he is required to inform him/her by the bearer of the Common Room.
5. Students should bring their Identity Cards at the time of payment of scholarships and any other financial assistance.
1. All routine applications should be put between 11 AM and 2 PM in the box kept for the purpose near the collection counter, and these are disposed of ordinarily on the same day.
2. Applications for free studentship, aids from SSG or University Aid Fund, exemption from fines, railway concessions etc should be made through the respective proctors.
3. Application for the issue of C.L.C., Conduct Certificates, Marksheets, etc. should be submitted alongwith requisite fees and clearance forms if any and the required documents will be issued on the 3rd day from the receipt of the application.
4. Any genuine complain should be brought to the notice of the immediate authority. In the event of no action being taken thereon, the complain may be lodged with the next higher authority through immediate authority.
5. Students having any grievances or complaints should bring those to the notice of the Principal during the fixed hours for personal hearing if necessary.