A) Responsibility of the College towards its Students :
- Talcher College will strive :
- i. To communicate its goals and objectives clearly to all students.
- ii. To offer a wide range of programmes with flexibility.
- iii.To facilitate effective running of the teaching-learning programmes.
- iv. To use feedback from students in the initiation of review and redesign of programmes.
- v. To implement a well-conceived plan for monitoring student’s progress continuously.
- vi. To provide clear information to students about the admission and completion requirements for all programmes, the fee structure, financial aid and student support services.
- vii. To ensure well-run support services to all students.
- viii. To promote values, social responsibilities and good citizenry in all students.
B) Student’s Responsibilities of Learning :
- i) Appreciate the goals and objectives of the college and contribute to their realization by participating in relevant college activities.
- ii) Understand the teaching-learning strategies and evaluation system.
- iii) Follow the time schedule, rules and regulations.
- iv) Undertake regular and intensive study of learning materials.
- v) Make optimum use of the learning resources and other support services available in the college.
- vi) Give feedback for improvement of the College.
- vii) Have faith and ability to pursue lifelong learning.
- viii) Live as worthy alumni of the college.